Carolina Horsepower

Carolina Horsepower (http://www.balatrons.com/forum/index.php)
-   Videos & Pictures (http://www.balatrons.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Yet another Mcdonalds Brawl (http://www.balatrons.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9828)

FRDnemesis 10-17-2011 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForceFed4g63 (Post 137328)
He went wayyyyy too far. Its ok if he defends himself but continuing to beat the hell out of him after he was already down? Too much.


Normally, I would totally agree..... totally! :bigthumb:

But in that part of town with people who are that confrontational, act like they have nothing to lose and are still trying to get up, they ARE still a threat. If I have a family to go home to and if it's ME or THEM, I guarantee I will make sure it is me that gets to go home.

Problem is, the law doesn't look at it like that and doesn't take into consideration that they could get back up and continue the pursuit, possibly with a gun!

Harry 10-17-2011 06:29 PM

Thank god that wasn't a white guy beating the hell out of them. Al Sharpton would have been screaming racism.

94FormulaBird 10-17-2011 06:34 PM

It's racist for a white guy to beat the shit out of stupid ignorant prices of...ya I guess it is

csikx 10-17-2011 06:55 PM

Unfortunately, what he did was against the law. This won't look good for him, especially with his prior "murder" charge and the fact that he shot an 8 year old.

*This post reflects the what if's in SC, not anywhere else.*

03SVTCOBRA 10-17-2011 06:55 PM

black on black crime... keeping a brotha down
http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/...0030003vy2.jpg

jmd 10-17-2011 07:03 PM

^^ lol

cmd 10-17-2011 07:18 PM

At least he wore his pcv gloves.... remember kiddo's always practice food safety.... AHHH sweeet justice

newmanr12 10-17-2011 08:23 PM

cnn is reporting that they recipients of the beat down were actually 2 women... and it was started by the cashier questioning them about a counter-fit $50 they were trying to pay with...

snakeplissken 10-17-2011 08:31 PM

Whew.

I'm glad it was NYC and not Orangeburg.

ShawnBoyMoody 10-17-2011 08:36 PM

Moody says....That'll learn em.

03SVTCOBRA 10-17-2011 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShawnBoyMoody (Post 137393)
Moody says....That'll learn em.

You are so wise Mr Moody, we have missed you at sss.







Ok i lied... I have missed you.

LXtasy 10-17-2011 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newmanr12 (Post 137386)
cnn is reporting that they recipients of the beat down were actually 2 women... and it was started by the cashier questioning them about a counter-fit $50 they were trying to pay with...

Which is perfectly legite to question fake currency, which is a federal crime

chrisheltra 10-17-2011 09:13 PM

GREENWICH VILLAGE — A McDonald's cashier is caught on a horrific cell phone video using a metal rod to brutally beat two female customers who'd jumped the counter of his West 3rd Street restaurant early Thursday during a fight over their order.

The cashier, who police said had previously served a decade for manslaughter, beat the women so badly that one suffered a fractured skull and broken arm in the shocking attack, which was captured on a customer's cell phone and then posted to YouTube.

Police have charged the cashier, identified as Rayon McIntosh, 31, with felony assault, along with criminal possession of a weapon. Both women were charged with menacing, trespass and disorderly conduct. McIntosh is being held at the Manhattan Detention Complex on $40,000 bail, according to the Department of Correction website.

The drama began about 12:30 a.m. Thursday when the two customers — Denise Darbeau, 24, of Queens, and her pal, Rachel Edwards, 24, of Brooklyn — entered the popular fast food spot, near Sixth Avenue, and began giving McIntosh a hard time, police sources said.
The McDonald's on West 3rd Street, near Sixth Avenue (DNAinfo/Ben Fractenberg)

In the video, Darbeau is clearly heard cursing at McIntosh after the cashier told her he had to scan a $50 bill to make sure it was authentic before he would give them their food.

That's when all hell breaks loose.

An agitated Darbeau is seen slapping McIntosh across the face, prompting him to lunge forward and shove the two women.

Darbeau leaps onto the counter and clears the other side while McIntosh retreats to the other end of the restaurant, according to the video.

Suddenly, McIntosh reappears on the video, brandishing a metal rod, which he slams onto Darbeau's head.

The video, which has audio, is peppered with patrons screaming and wailing in horror and the chilling sound of the metal rod repeatedly whipping through the air and hitting Darbeau and Edwards.

"Stop it! Stop! Stop! Oh my God!” one woman is heard screaming. “Someone call police!”

Fellow workers can be seen on the video unsuccessfully trying to restrain McIntosh. Sources say McIntosh ordered his assailants to stay down, and belted them each time they tried to get up. The continued beating is partially hidden from the camera by the counter.

The two women were taken to the hospital. Darbeau suffered a fractured skull and broken arm which required surgery, according to court documents. She is in stable condition. Edwards suffered a deep cut.

McIntosh served more than a decade in prison after being convicted of shooting and killing Oshan Litchmore, 17, a classmate at Bronx's Evander Childs High School in 2000, when he was only 19 years old. The two teens were outside Macy’s at the Galleria Mall in Westchester when they got into an argument. The fatal bullet passed through Litchmore and hit an 8-year-old passerby in the leg.

McIntosh, who presently lives in the Bronx, was sentenced to 10 to 12 1/2 years in prison. He was paroled last March and has been working in the Village McDonald's since then, according to police sources.

McIntosh is due back in court Oct. 18.

"I don't know him as that type of person," his step-mother told DNAinfo.

The owner of the McDonald's franchise, Carmen Paulino, said that McIntosh "no longer works for my organization."

“I am extremely disturbed by the events captured on tape and am concerned for those injured. The actions of this individual are unacceptable and not characteristic of my employees. This individual no longer works for my organization," she said.

"Operating safe, welcoming restaurants is my top priority. I am fully cooperating with authorities in the investigation.”

And in a statement, McDonald's said that: “the violence in this video is alarming and reprehensible.

"We strive to ensure that our McDonald’s restaurants are safe and welcoming for our customers," the company added. "Our franchisee is fully cooperating with authorities in the investigation.”

cmd 10-17-2011 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShawnBoyMoody (Post 137393)
Moody says....That'll learn em.

Moody on the creep....

ShawnBoyMoody 10-17-2011 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03SVTCOBRA (Post 137395)
You are so wise Mr Moody, we have missed you at sss.







Ok i lied... I have missed you.

Awe, you so sweet. http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/r...ons_bussi2.gif

ShawnBoyMoody 10-17-2011 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmd (Post 137421)
Moody on the creep....

I be creeepin. Thats what I be doin.

04ctd 10-17-2011 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisheltra (Post 137414)
Sources say McIntosh ordered his assailants to stay down, and belted them each time they tried to get up.

"Operating safe, welcoming restaurants is my top priority. I am fully cooperating with authorities in the investigation.ÔÇØ

i think his restaurant IS SAFE with McIntosh there, should change his name tag to "git SUM!"

HRSPOWR 10-19-2011 12:59 AM

Looks like a set-up video to me. Who films someone ordering at McDonalds unless they are planing to make a youtube video of the 2 drunk girls slapping a McDonalds cashier? Ladies are violent these days (especially in that area) and you never know what they might be hiding in their big coats. They threw the first punch (slap) and the aggressively jumped over the counter and chased after the man. When it's 2 against 1 I say he should be commended for grabbing a weapon and protecting himself, the other employees, and McDonalds from a counterfeit $50 bill, possible theft, and property damage. He might have to pay McDonalds $10 to replace the metal bar he bent on their heads.

As for the criticism about the late blows at the end of the video: how many times have you watched a horror/zombie movie where the good guy hits/shots the bad guy once and thinks he's down for good, then walks away only to see the bad guy get up and attack again? You always double tap to make sure. I give him an A for being thorough. With a good defense attorney, he should get all charges dismissed.

chrisheltra 10-19-2011 06:33 AM

LOL at double tap.....

ForceFed4g63 10-19-2011 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HRSPOWR (Post 137766)

As for the criticism about the late blows at the end of the video: how many times have you watched a horror/zombie movie where the good guy hits/shots the bad guy once and thinks he's down for good, then walks away only to see the bad guy get up and attack again? You always double tap to make sure. I give him an A for being thorough. With a good defense attorney, he should get all charges dismissed.

Of course, I didn't see it that way, that makes perfect sense! Thanks for clearing that up...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.